Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Purchase and Money Back GuaranteeAll money back guarantees offered by ApPHP are subject to a maximum period of 30 days, unless otherwise stated, from date of purchase. No refund claims outside of this period will be considered.
- We offer the money back guarantee at our cost in good will and fully expect our customers to take the time to provide us with the necessary feedback if claiming against the guarantee.
- We reserve the right to forfeit the guarantee if we suspect any abuse of our money back guarantee offer.
- Money can be returned only from our PayPal account to customer's Credit Card/PayPal account, registered in our system. No other form of payment will be implemented.
Conditions of UpdatesUpdates are free for One Year only if price has not been raised. If this is the case, the customer is required to pay the difference of purchased price and current price. We have the right to refuse sales/updates to anyone who is suspected of illegally distributing our files or using fraudulent payment.
Conditions of Technical SupportTechnical Support (including forum support) provided only for paid versions of all products.
Detailed ConditionsImmediately below is a bulleted overview of our key terms and conditions which should be noted when purchasing from APPHP.com. You are advised to read the full terms before making a purchase:
- Our programs are free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU GPL/GNU LGPL as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 or 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- Our programs are distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. If not, see www.gnu.org/licenses.
- The customization and installation of our programs is made for additional fee. We strongly recommend always to download and try free program before purchasing of paid version. No claims for our programs working because of low-quality database design engineering or non-standard server settings are accepted.
- Delivery method for purchase scripts is the downloading link. But in some cases we reserve the right to change it with a mailing through the CD/DVD disk to the customer's postal address (in this case mailing is free of cost).
Please print this page and keep it for your own reference.