ApPHP Hotel Site
Downloaded 3,533 times since July 2010
The script allows performing real-time booking. Booking statistics are available from the administrator panel. All major payment processing solutions already embedded.
This script is suitable both for single and multi-hotel sites. If you create one hotel it will work as a single hotel site, if you add more it automatically converts itself to a multi-hotel.
Embedded widgets allow you to easily integrate the booking engine with your own existing website. Click here to check our Live Demo examples.
The Hotel Site script is an excellent tool for:
- Online hotel management and reservation
- Can be used on any website offering bed & breakfast
- Hotel reservation system with real time availability
- Automated booking engine for Multiple Hotels
- Integration booking engine with existing site
- Instant delivery and guaranteed file download
After you have placed an order, you will receive an email within few minutes. It will contain an order number, payment information and your account details. From this moment you could download all purchased scripts and updates that come in future from your personal account on ApPHP.
- Encrypted secure order process
No one will be able to access your personal information.
- Open source
100% Open source code
What our clients are saying...
Our Clients' Websites
Thank you for the best PHP Hotel Site script. I do love it a lot. It's very easy and simple. It's not hard to use, fast loading, good customer service. It's definitely worth every dollar I paid for and I'm satisfied.
Trading Post Motel, Canada
I am using ApPHP Hotel Site script after purchase this script i m happy to use this. but this there need some update required like:
1. In Search box Location and Hotel field are not synchronize.
2. User Interface could be better
3. In the Header Customer service number is not appearing if i m using multi hotel site .
4. social media integration is not available
rest Admin panel is super!
Thank you so much for this script. That's how we want it. We've tested and script is working now. Outstanding support. Awesome scripts. Very professional. Well Done. Thanks guys.
- Operating System: Linux or Windows
- Web Server: Apache or IIS
- PHP 5.2.0 or higher
- MySQL 4.1 or higher