ApPHP Restaurant Site
Downloaded over 300 times since October 2013
This script is fully dedicated software solution with all the required features for restaurant business and gives you possibility to keep restaurant menus on your website up-to-date with easy. Creating a restaurant's online menu is very easy with ApPHP Restaurant Site script. You can add, update and maintain the dishes, prices and details as well as sort them how you want. Also you can create as many menus, categories, and menu items as you need.
The Restaurant Site script is an excellent tool for:
- Running your own online restaurant business
- Upgrading existing but low performing restaurant website
- Dedicated single restaurant webpage with SEO user friendly URLs
- Instant delivery and guaranteed file download
After you have placed an order, you will receive an email within few minutes. It will contain an order number, payment information and your account details. From this moment you could download all purchased scripts and updates that come in future from your personal account on ApPHP.
- Encrypted secure order process
No one will be able to access your personal information.
- Open source
100% Open source code
What our customers are saying...
The worst purchase experience in over 30 years on the Internet. The website product presentation is all one could expect and more, but falls down badly when trying to make a purchase. Thousands of US e-commerce sites fall over backwards to make the purchase process user friendly, but not at ApPHP. Perhaps having all your eggs in the PayPal basket is not a good thing, have a clear and visible choice of preferred payment options. Preferred payment options would be a suitable addition to the Customer Panel. Please do check out your competition's payment methods and do try and improve.
- Operating System: Linux or Windows
- Web Server: Apache or IIS
- PHP 5.0.0 or higher with PDO extension
- "mod_rewrite" module enabled
- MySQL 4.1 or higher
- ApPHP MVC Framework 0.4.0 or higher (included)
- ApPHP Directy CMF 1.2.0 or higher (included)