ApPHP MVC Framework
ApPHP MVC Framework is a web application framework that is designed to provide modern and rapid development of websites.
ApPHP MVC Framework is a web application framework that is designed to provide modern and rapid development of websites, web applications and web services.
It implements the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern and principles, including separation of display, logic, and data layers. It provides a special architecture, components for database access, templating, session management and many other tools for developers to build a complex web applications faster and safer.
Choosing ApPHP MVC Framework allows you to release your applications earlier, host and scale them without problem, and maintain them over time with easy.
- 100% Open-Source
- MVC architecture pattern
- PDO support
- Active Record (AR) pattern support (ORM)
- Entities for ORM
- Flexible routing based on configuration files
- Don't Repeat Yourself (DRY) principle
- Clean Separation of Concern (SOC) principle
- PHPUnit tests
- Multi-Browser support
- Multi-Database support
- Multi-Language support
- Fast performance
- Smart caching support
- Custom session storage support
- Simple and readable code for developers
- URL Routing (Clean URLS)
- SEO-friendly URLs like /category/edit/1/
- User-friendly debug mode
- Built-In widgets extensions
- Components and modules extensions
- Very clean, controlled HTML output
- Secure codding: CSRF, XSS & SQL Injections prevention
- Display and Processing are separated
- Five (5) working Demos embedded
- Support for multiple projects on a single core without further manipulation
- Works on web-servers: Nginx+FastCGI, Apache+mod_rewrite, IIS etc.
- Errors & events logger
- SQL Query command builder
- Output HTML minification
- Output CSS and JS minification
- Operating System: Linux or Windows
- Web Server: Apache or IIS
- PHP 5.4.0 or higher
- PDO extension