Multilevel Tab Menu Control Script.
The ApPHP Tabs is a simple PHP script that generates multilevel tab menu control which consists of nice-looking tabs. It may be useful for web developers who appreciate their time and do not want to waste it on boring work but instead focus on really challenging tasks. It takes you only few seconds to add or remove a tab. You can use the script to organize your website navigation system. It was written according to object-oriented principles and is very simple to install, implement, use and modify.
- AJAX Enabled
- Multi-Level tabs hierarchy
- Infinite amount of levels
- Possibility to enable/disable tabs
- Display images, HTML and script files
- Embedded CSS templates
- Simple and readable code for developers
- Object-oriented programming
- GET/POST submission type on PostBack call
- Using icons for tabs
- Different styles for child tabs
- Using down menu for child tabs
- Multi-Language support
- Right-to-Left Languages support
- Multi-Browser support
- Different content types: Text, PHP, PDF, HTML etc.
- Operating System: Linux or Windows
- Web Server: Apache or IIS
- PHP 5.3.0 or higher