PHP TreeMenu - Multilevel Tree Menu Control
PHP script for generating multilevel tree menu control. Provides highly-efficient solution for treeview menu solution of your site.
The ApPHP TreeMenu is a PHP script that generates multilevel tree menu control. It was specially designed for web developers. Tree menu is one of the most popular and commonly used navigation controls and it allows you to set up and use in no time.
It has a collapsible vertical tree listing, that resembles the Windows Explorer folder view. It also makes it easier for visitors of your website to find things, makes its look more professional and helps to organize large amount of data into hierarchical order with as many nodes and sub-levels as you need. Expandable elements can be used as links, or they can be just expanded. The sub-menus are opened and closed by a mouse click.
The code is object-oriented with two classes: the TreeMenu class creates the tree structure and the Node class is used for each menu item. Simple CSS defines the look of the tree and can be changed with ease.
- Multi-level nodes hierarchy
- Infinite number of levels
- Fast performance
- Easy Configuration
- Embedded CSS templates
- Simple and readable code for developers
- Object-oriented programming
- GET/POST submission type on PostBack call
- AJAX enabled
- Different types of content: files, images
- Scanning directory structure
- Nodes sorting
- ‘Expand all’/’Collapse all’ buttons
- Animation effects
- LTR and RTL layouts
- Multi-Browser support
- Dynamic uploading of nodes (AJAX)
- Operating System: Linux or Windows
- Web Server: Apache or IIS
- PHP 5.3.0 or higher