Downloaded 15,692 times since February 2009
The easiest way to create DataForm!Create a fully functional DataForm in PHP including Add, Insert and Preview modes in just FIVE lines of code.
1. $dform = new DataForm();
$DB_HOST, $DB_NAME, $DB_USER, $DB_PASS);
3. $dform->SetTable('demo_products', 'id');
Learn more... 5. $dform->Bind();
Expandable structure, wise usage of common PHP-Patterns and continuous support make this a must for your PHP-swissarmy-knife.
The ApPHP DataForm is an excellent tool for web developers who:
- Look for a small, smart and powerful form-creating tool
- Want to improve existing web applications
- Plan to use the power of OOP in new projects
- Instant delivery and guaranteed file download
After you have placed an order, you will receive an email within few minutes. It will contain an order number, payment information and your account details. From this moment you could download all purchased scripts and updates that come in future from your personal account on ApPHP.
- Encrypted secure order process
No one will be able to access your personal information.
- Open source
100% Open source code
What our customers are saying...
Great tools! Definitively APPHP is helping us in our needs with database handle and grid operation. Also I wanna talk about the assistance, the guys are really experts and will make sure that you will have everything working good. If you pretend to develop a nice project don't think twice before buy APPHP products. They rock!!!
- Operating System: Linux or Windows
- Web Server: Apache or IIS
- PHP 5.3.0 or higher
- PDO extension
- MySQL 4.1 or higher