Template License Agreement for ApPHP DataGrid
APPHP TEMPLATE LICENSE
Version 1.0, 22 November 2011
Copyright (C) 2006-2021 ApPHP™ <https://www.apphp.com/>
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
This version of the ApPHP Template License incorporates the terms and conditions of version 1 of the ApPHP Template License, supplemented by the additional permissions listed below.
You should carefully read our terms and conditions located here. Your purchase or use of ApPHP™ template products implies that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
YOU MAY NOT
- You may not sell/giveaway our templates to 3rd parties.
- You may not claim that you designed our templates.
- You may not include/bundle our templates within your products and sell them. These template are designed and may be used for ApPHP products only.
- You may not distribute our template after you have performed modifications on it, UNLESS all images and design objects are replaced and the template looks drastically different from the original template.
- You can use the templates for your personal website.
- You can use the templates for your company/corporate website.
- You can use the templates for your client's websites.
Our templates may be used for your own and/or your customers' websites, but you
may not put them on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them
for redistribution or resale. This means that if you are a web developer and
consultant you are free to use the templates in the design of your customers'
websites. However the templates may not be resold in any sort of collection,
such as distributing to a third party via CD, diskette, or letting others to
download off your websites. You may not edit the template and then sell/distribute
it in any way.
NOTE: if you are to using our templates to design websites for your commercial clients, it is important to advise your clients in advance not to distribute our templates to avoid possible legal disputes.
All our template(s) and digital work(s) have been filed with the US, UK and Australian Copyright Office. If you misuse or distribute our digital works without prior written consent from us, we will seek damages and you will be prosecuted.